Picture
By: Darelle

A lot of males spouses ask themselves every year “Why I just got to buy her something for Valentine’s Day and she don’t got to buy me nothing?” Some believe that Valentine’s  Day is originally created for the males to show their spouse some love, affection, and how much they appreciate them. When in reality it was created for both spouses to show some form of appreciation towards each other.

_I believe the reason people think only males are suppose to buy the gifts is because that’s what society/media want us to think. That’s why Valentine’s gift or candy is colored or wrapped in red/pink. They know a lot of straight males wouldn’t ask nor accept a pink covered gift or red roses from their spouse. They really don’t have to say anything about dinner because males “supposedly” suppose to pay for the meal anyway on a regular bases. So basically all the money that’s getting spent is by the males. But don’t get me wrong there is some wonderful females spouses that go and buy a non Valentine’s Day gift that doesn’t contains a teddy bear, chocolate, flowers, card, etc. for their man. All those females are good spouses to their spouse.

Comments

LIL B
07/25/2012 17:39

ITS FOR ALL OF US GOLDEN BABIES! LOVE FOR ALL!!! - LIL B

04/08/2013 19:10

The biggest draw back to the zone diet is that it is very restrictive and structures. When Sue started out on her diet she always had the same complaint, I'm hungry.

04/16/2013 21:44

I would like to say thank for sharing this great article. We can’t get this kind of information from

04/24/2013 05:56

Education Magazines: A large number of students are nowadays consulting different magazines to be better informed of the courses available to them

04/24/2013 05:57

Choose a niche for your male clothing line--this will help you market it more effectively. For example, you may want to create and sell formal menswear, clothing for big and tall men, men's golf apparel, custom men's ties or casual clothing for young males.

04/24/2013 05:57

Consider cars with a sports package if you enjoy driving twisty roads. But expect the ride to be more harsh

04/24/2013 05:58

If you are a reseller of these hi tech gadgets, customers having a hard time using these gadgets properly may complain and eventually

04/24/2013 05:58

It is very important to choose the right diet plan because everyone's body is not the same. Study popular diets from time to time, especially their pluses and minuses, before you choose them.

I visited this blog. Really this is awesome work with the blog. It is very pleasure to get it as I got huge helps right here. I highly appreciate the bloggers workings and will wait for more post from the admin.

04/24/2013 01:21

This was surely an excellent and helpful article. I really do appreciate this and I have learned so much.

04/24/2013 03:11

Men are expected to return gifts that are at least two or three times more valuable than the gifts received in Valentine's Day. Not returning the gift is perceived as the man placing himself in a position of superiority, even if excuses are given. Thanks.

04/28/2013 05:58

I think it's brought the world a lot closer together, and will continue to do that. There are downsides to everything; there are unintended consequences to everything. The most corrosive piece of technology that I've ever seen is called television - but then, again, television, at its best, is magnificent.

05/10/2013 11:10

Hi, the first letter was sent to my billing address, not my shipping tackle. I don’t know if it is actually just me or other individuals had this difficulty but I just wished to enable you guys know. It was definitely disappointing not finding the letter where I’m ideal now!

05/16/2013 03:48

What is net accommodating? Whenever you visit a resource, what you see on your network program is basically just an online element that is downloaded from the net server onto your net browser. When all is said in done, a resource is made up of numerous virtual spaces. Besides an online document is fundamentally made out of writings and lifelike pictures. All the aforementioned online documents need to be saved on the net servers with the intention that connected clients can visit your site.

05/29/2013 23:46

Valentine's day should be for men too. They are also people and they have feelings. It's not gay to have feelings.

I don't believe that all the money that's being spend is spend by the males only. I believe that women spend a lot of money too for Valentine's day!

06/03/2013 01:00

The article you have posted contains message came to be written in depth analysis and I really enjoyed reading it, want to encourage that you continue your great posts

06/08/2013 09:20

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post