Picture
_By: Marcellus

A television show, "The Game" deals with of relationships healthy ones and sometimes unhealthy ones too. The show deals with football players trying to have a good football career and live a party type life, as well as hold a nice relationship with their wives. There are a lot of relationship problems in the show.

_In one episode, the main character Derwin and his wife Melanie ended the relationship. Derwin moved on and got a new girlfriend, who ended up being pregnant. When Melanie found out she basically started to hate. She seen how good he was doing with his life without her and didn’t like the fact that happened. She decided to faked a pregnancy, she did it to get Derwin's attention. She wanted to get back with Derwin so she chose this as a way to as a reason they should get back together.

To me that is very unhealthy in a relationship. Melanie acting like she was pregnant so she can get Derwin and his girlfriend to break up is not healthy at all. Also by her doing all of this put them through lots of unnecessary stress. On top of that, Melanie is ruining Derwin and his new girlfriend’s relationship and causing that to be unhealthy. Derwin’s girlfriend now things they were together behind her back because she’s pregnant.

I think instead of interfering, she should have just let him be happy in his new relationship.

Comments

keef
07/24/2012 17:06

I LOVE how they portray these couples. So lifelike

05/27/2013 22:36

Our aim is to provide exceptional real estate services, we make sure every client is completely satisfied. Whether you are buying or selling a home, condominium, or a business in mississauga, Aamir Yaqoob can get the deal done. We are proudly the experts in mississauga real estate

03/15/2013 23:18

Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.upme.eu

04/24/2013 06:02

Before going to the dealership it is imperative to establish a realistic budget so you can know which type of vehicle to choose. This includes setting an exact figure regarding the amount you are willing to spend monthly for your new car's upkeep

What incident comes to Aboriginal apperception if You Please reduce the complexity of banking? There is a case to be able to hit the aperture of you at the end of the age complications assume that a lot of complex appearance of my life. If the emergency from a sudden occurs in your life, that you absorb some time to manage for the loan of baby will be able to adapt to the needs of the baby that is housed in your life I can.

04/24/2013 06:02

I always thought that mushrooms were what *defined* a hunter-style dish, in any European language: poulet de chasseur, Jagerschnitzel — a hunter will find edible mushrooms of some sort growing wild in almost any terrain in Europe.

04/24/2013 06:03

The new age magazines are not only about celebrity gossips and romantic stories, but they really are edited in a manner to suit and fulfill your daily requirements.

04/24/2013 06:03

Music can be used for entertainment. Here people react to it by dancing or singing along side. Music heals the soul or makes people forget of their worries.

04/24/2013 06:04

Try playing along with recorded music, or think of a tune you like and try to find the notes involved on your instrument.

03/17/2013 22:34

We've demonstrated a strong track record of being very disciplined with the use of our cash. We don't let it burn a hole in our pocket, we don't allow it to motivate us to do stupid acquisitions. And so I think that we'd like to continue to keep our powder dry, because we do feel that there are one or more strategic opportunities in the future.

04/04/2013 02:09

The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.

04/04/2013 05:14

I always wanted a body like these guys. Now when I read the workout routine of these guys I know for sure that its only because of their hard work.

04/08/2013 19:09

hello there and thank you for your info - I've certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again soon.

04/09/2013 02:09

Your post had provided me with another point of view on this topic. I have learned a lot from this post.

04/10/2013 13:36

Nice and quite informative post. I really look forward to your other posts.

Really I impressed from this post. Post is a genius and knows how to keep the readers connected. thanks for sharing this with us.

My boyfriends license was previously suspended and we are in the process of reinstatement. He wants to be able to get his CDL. Is there any reason that he won't be able to after all is said and done..

05/16/2013 03:53

For keeping live visitors on a web site by writing fresh unique web page content and SEO page content strategy plays a big role. In this case you are to find and write good and informative content for site.